iPad pre order delivery late?

Researcher
Post 1 of 11

iPad pre order delivery late?

Hi all

i pre-ordered a 256gb space grey iPad Pro 12.9 on 2/11/18 and got an email confirming my order and it did say delivery date 7th November. I haven’t had any further emails to say its been despatched. Is this normal and will it still be delivered tomorrow do you think? Many thanks! 

All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 11

Re: iPad pre order delivery late?

Your order tracking page should tell you the status of your iPad:

http://trackmyorder.sky.com/

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Runner
Post 3 of 11

I’m in the same boat no contact from sky since ordering iPad 11 512gb which said delivery would be 7th November , order tracking page linked above is blank, what is going on?

Runner
Post 4 of 11

hi I’m in the same position no update no emails just says pre ordered my guessing is they don’t have Enough to fulfil. 

Runner
Post 5 of 11

Same boat. Was hoping to receive this week. Got the pen and case coming tomorrow 😝 come on sky, update us please. To order a new one - it says estimated delivery 1-2 weeks... does that go for pre-orders now too?

Runner
Post 6 of 11

It’s pretty bad really. I place order a week ago I was told that it shouldn’t have said that when ordering  if today’s release date how can they not be available. I am told it will be within 2 weeks. 

Runner
Post 7 of 11

Hello, I am also in this boat. I have purchased a 64GB iPad Pro 3 (11 inch) and it said that it will be delivered within 1-2 weeks and the www.skymobile.com/ordertracking  doesn't even work it just says "error" as Sky uses DPD to order they will send you a link to a DPD tracker yet they haven't done that for any of us apparently. 

@Oliver+Kirby wrote:

I’m in the same boat no contact from sky since ordering iPad 11 512gb which said delivery would be 7th November , order tracking page linked above is blank, what is going on?

cshalom
Runner
Post 8 of 11

Infact the link does work but it's only the engineering visits.

Oracle
Post 9 of 11

To track orders this is the link to use:

http://trackmyorder.sky.com/

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

I do not work for Sky.
Runner
Post 10 of 11

It only shows "Engineering Visits"

Oracle
Post 11 of 11

That link should show any outstanding orders so as it isnt for you all you can do is to contact Sky support about it.

I do not work for Sky.
Recommended Threads