Discussion topic: iPad Pro 2020 Back Order

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by raff94 This message was authored by: raff94

Re: iPad Pro 2020 Back Order

I've ended up getting one from John Lewis which I ordered yesterday and can click and collect today. I needed it for a birthday present you see. So we'll have 2 iPads pros in the house soon! I wonder if there's just a backlog in getting the cellular ones because it was pretty easy to pick up a standard WiFi one. 

This message was authored by DevDW This message was authored by: DevDW

I did something similar but stayed with sky. I cancelled the current iPad order and ordered one in stock. I did this by using their online chat and advising I want to cancel everything then all of a sudden they are able to help me. 

I also could of got one from o2 as they had the exact same iPad in stock for next day delivery. 

This message was authored by alexstavrou This message was authored by: alexstavrou

Yeah that's pretty tempting to cancel and go somewhere else, big part of purchase was to do work remotely, I thought at time 1-2 weeks can handle that but now hit 3 weeks and still nothing I could be waiting another 3 weeks!

This message was authored by Ants1312 This message was authored by: Ants1312

Ordered my iPad Pro 12.9 on 24/5 and not received an update from sky yet. Just checked and all versions are showing out of stock and unable to place an order. 

This message was authored by alexstavrou This message was authored by: alexstavrou

loads of other companies have in stock, guessing sky just have high demand but wish they would mention delay to us

This message was authored by Hobbc009 This message was authored by: Hobbc009

It seems it's just not sky who having problems get the iPads I look at other network ee is up to 2 weeks Apple can't deliver until 22 And the problem is as Thay got to come from China with this problem we having at the moment it's going to be a long time 

Chobbs
This message was authored by mktony41 This message was authored by: mktony41

Re: IPad Pro 2020 delivery?

Did any one receive the elusive email over the weekend?

Diamond customer, sky broadband and 65 inch sky glass
This message was authored by OlianT This message was authored by: OlianT

@mktony41 what is that 

sorry I meant the elusive email about delivery. I haven't just wanted to see if any one has had news of delivery 

This message was authored by zROCKnROLLAz This message was authored by: zROCKnROLLAz

Nope nothing , now going into week 4. No updates, no idea what's going on. Debating cancelling. Theres no need to leave customers without knowledge. People have paid sky for a service that sky are not giving. 

I'm on week 3 now

It will be 4 weeks on Wednesday for me on a 2-3 week delivery

It's been a 1-2 week delivery and it's been 3 weeks on thursday

This message was authored by Hobbc009 This message was authored by: Hobbc009

Has anyone received there iPad yet

Chobbs
This message was authored by DevDW This message was authored by: DevDW

I ended up going elsewhere and received the iPad 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion