Discussion topic: free apple tv+

This message was authored by VHS75M This message was authored by: VHS75M

free apple tv+

hi.

I recently upgraded mu mobile contract and got an iphone 12 mini from Sky mobile

amd I eigible to one year free Apple TV+ ? and if so .... how do I claim it ?

thank you

Vahe

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Re: free apple tv+

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @VHS75M and welcome to Sky community,

From what i can see the Apple promotions terms and conditions are as follows:

Terms and conditions:
• Offer is available for a limited time only.
• Offer cannot be combined with other free trials or offers for Apple TV+.
• Only one offer per Family, regardless of number of devices purchased. You can
share your 1 free year of Apple TV+ with up to 5 other family members via Family
Sharing.
• Redeem your 1 year free in the Apple TV app starting 1 November 2019. Make sure
your eligible device is running the latest iOS, iPadOS, tvOS or macOS.
• Offer must be claimed in the Apple TV app within 3 months after first setting
• up your new device. To see the offer appear, you will need to sign in with your Apple
ID on your new device. If you purchased your new device before the launch of Apple
TV+ on 1 November, you will have 3 months starting from 1 November to redeem.
• Upon claiming the offer, you commit to a £4.99/month subscription that starts
immediately after your 1 year free and automatically renews until cancelled. You can
cancel at any time in Settings at least a day before each renewal date. If you cancel
during your free year, you and your family members will immediately lose access to
Apple TV+ and the remainder of your 1-year free trial. You can’t reactivate this trial.

Here is a link for the terms https://www.apple.com/uk/promo/pdf/UK_TV_Plus_Promo.pdf

also i must add Apple suggest that, if you only see the 7-day free trial offer on a qualified device with your Apple ID signed in, try clicking or tapping on "Try Apple TV+ free." You should then be presented with the option to claim the 1-year offer.

Hope this helps

This message was authored by Eddie00001 This message was authored by: Eddie00001

When I got my new iPhone in November, when I went to Setting, just under your name, it listed the free trials I was eligable for, with Apple TV being one (Also arcade and music for me as well).  Just clicked through to set it up

VHS75M
Topic Author
This message was authored by VHS75M This message was authored by: VHS75M

thank you Eddie

found it !!! 🙂

vahe

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion