Discussion topic: all calls coming as "unknown" since morning while these are not spam calls

This message was authored by Titchjr This message was authored by: Titchjr

Re: all calls coming as "unknown" since morning while these are not spam calls

i finally found a post here that relates exactly to the issue I am having.

I too have all invoming calls "unkown", now since 12th June. I am using Surface Duo, and thought it was an issue with the device. but after much searching online i saw others with this  issue and different devices. I have called customer service who didnt help really. I have had 2 new SIMs now and still same issue. I used the SIMs in another device and all works fine.

I am thinking an Android update may be the cause and I need some settings as when I put the new SIM in, I dont get the usual set up messages instead I get the text message  from Sky ' The terminal cannot be configured remotely, please contact  customer support for further assistance'. I did get APN settings from my other mobile phone, but thinking I need more settings? 

I have just seen on here to deselect the VoLTE setting, and I think that may have resolved it. ! Thanks Sky for the mess up and not being able to help, thanks community.

This message was authored by Ld----- This message was authored by: Ld-----

Re: all calls coming as "unknown" since morning while these are not spam calls

@Chloe-W22 @My phone I'm now in June the same with no clue what to do, 150 knocks offf the phone

Please help.

Thanks 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion