Discussion topic: Why am I not allowed to make calls.?

This message was authored by KSG1 This message was authored by: KSG1

Re: Why am I not allowed to make calls.?

So annoying. I am just one day old with sky. Nice start. Jokes on me for changing network. They are sending this stupid credit thing for the comments through emails. Who the hell  wants that. Every time I get an email, I gets excited thinking i have a solution. Instead i get that stupid mail. 

This message was authored by Clou1 This message was authored by: Clou1

I'm also having issues with this service. Everytime I make a call it's telling me I can't and to check settings. This has now been over 24hrs!! 

Dundee area

This message was authored by Emma205 This message was authored by: Emma205

Outgoing calls not available

Hello 

can anyone help me? I cannot make outgoing calls 

I keep receiving an automated message saying I am  not allowed to call the number?

I have reset the phone settings under messages and face time , turned my phone off numerous times, logged this with sky and apple and it is still not working?

This message was authored by Emilyg88 This message was authored by: Emilyg88

My phone is doing the same, won't let me call anyone, I have other phones on the same account and they work fine

This message was authored by Kaye4 This message was authored by: Kaye4

Calls

can't make out going calls at all. 

This message was authored by MrsW1981 This message was authored by: MrsW1981

I am having this issue too again today. Quite frustrating as I work in a special school and am driving our students about. I need to be able to make calls at all times. Sky... please update why this is and a timeframe for resolution. 

This message was authored by LaSmallPerson This message was authored by: LaSmallPerson

Day two with no phone calls in or out, I live near Dundee.

i have a disability and alone all day and unable to get out the house and far away from family.

no real update from sky. Really hoped it would of been fixed by this morning. 
Hope no one has an emergency. 

This message was authored by MylesJefferies This message was authored by: MylesJefferies

it's a joke i need to make calls and have been offfline for 48 hours what the hell is going on, not had one call or text saying anything about it and looks like nothing is going to change anytime soon. Assume there will be some compensation for this or atleast the option to leave. 

This message was authored by Mike19771 This message was authored by: Mike19771

Cannot make calls

Everytime I try and ring somebody it says "sorry you're not allowed to call this number. Please check your settings online" 

This happens for every number in my phone book.

This message was authored by Laura1237 This message was authored by: Laura1237

Re: Cannot make calls

I'd had this same issue since yesterday, 3 hours I was online chatting to someone to fix it and then had a call back to say there is an issue and to ring back in 2 days if still the same. It's a joke! If there is an emergency and I need to contact someone I can't and it's not on.  

This message was authored by Sunnyj1 This message was authored by: Sunnyj1

Can you explain what is going please, I am still not able to call anyone.

I have 5 phone plans with sky but only one is effected.

Please help - this is extremely frustrating.

This message was authored by SG39 This message was authored by: SG39

This is still not fixed

This message was authored by Marcus19 This message was authored by: Marcus19

I'm still not able to make calls Day 2 what the hell is going on? I'm in West London and it's happening to people all over England. Why is this happening? When will it be fixed? Explanation and update? Please? I can't make calls out or text. I need to be able to make calls I'm using all my data. 

This message was authored by Gunner12 This message was authored by: Gunner12

Still not working 24 hours in ? What on earth is going on ? 

This message was authored by Laura989 This message was authored by: Laura989

Day 2 of not been able to call or message. This isn't very good if there was an emergency! Hope sky will be refunding some of the monthly charges due to no service at all! 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion