What happens after i'm accepted?

Answered
Go to Answer
Highlighted
Researcher
Post 1 of 2

What happens after i'm accepted?

So I've just been accepted an iPhone XR on a £34pm contract, by accepted I mean I've passed the credit check and entered all the correct payment information over to Sky. Got a few emails of confirmation and that my information would be 'checked' and that Sky would contact me back soon. But just wondering what exactly happens next? Is it still possible for me to be declined for whatever reason? Or is hopefully my contract set n' stone now. 

Thank you in advance if you reply. 

Answer

Best Answers
Answer
Oracle
Post 2 of 2

Re: What happens after i'm accepted?

@Snowowl2211 wrote:

So I've just been accepted an iPhone XR on a £34pm contract, by accepted I mean I've passed the credit check and entered all the correct payment information over to Sky. Got a few emails of confirmation and that my information would be 'checked' and that Sky would contact me back soon. But just wondering what exactly happens next? Is it still possible for me to be declined for whatever reason? Or is hopefully my contract set n' stone now. 

I would have thought you would be ok as you passed the credit. Let us know how you get on @Snowowl2211

My Opinions Are My Own And Do Not Reflect Those Of Sky.

imagebam.com
All Replies
Answer
Oracle
Post 2 of 2

Re: What happens after i'm accepted?

@Snowowl2211 wrote:

I would have thought you would be ok as you passed the credit. Let us know how you get on @Snowowl2211

My Opinions Are My Own And Do Not Reflect Those Of Sky.

imagebam.com