Unable to make or receive calls

Answered
Go to Answer
Highlighted
Runner
Post 1 of 6

Unable to make or receive calls

Is anyone else experiencing the inability to make or receive calls from their sky mobile? I haven’t been able to since yesterday afternoon. 

Thanks for for help in advance

Answer

Best Answers
Answer
Oracle
Post 5 of 6

Re: Unable to make or receive calls

@TaniaT

Have you tried a reboot of your device, if so and this hasn't fixed it then have your mobile search for all available networks and then get it to try to connect to one that isn't Sky, when it then fails to do this do another search and then try to connect to the Sky network.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
All Replies
Oracle
Oracle
Post 2 of 6

@jimmybrooker wrote:

Is anyone else experiencing the inability to make or receive calls from their sky mobile? I haven’t been able to since yesterday afternoon. 

Thanks for for help in advance

In case you missed all the news and announcement the O2 network crashed yesterday which Sky use to provide service.

Stuart R
I am responsible for the content, but not the way it is presented, I have some sight issues
Auto-Correct is my enemy.
If this is your first post - Welcome
Sky Q - full package

imagebam.com
Oracle
Post 3 of 6

Try rebooting your phone @jimmybrooker as the issues from yesterday on the O2 network were fixed in the early hours of the morning so a reboot should be tried if you are still having issues.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

I do not work for Sky.
New Viewer
Post 4 of 6

I thought it had all been fixed. But still no mobile service at all

Answer
Oracle
Post 5 of 6

@TaniaT

Have you tried a reboot of your device, if so and this hasn't fixed it then have your mobile search for all available networks and then get it to try to connect to one that isn't Sky, when it then fails to do this do another search and then try to connect to the Sky network.

I do not work for Sky.
Runner
Post 6 of 6

Hello Tania, thank you switching off and back on did the trick