Discussion topic: Thinking of joining sky mobile

This message was authored by Murph_92 This message was authored by: Murph_92

Thinking of joining sky mobile

Hi I'm thinking of joining sky mobile I'm looking at the 15 pro max 35 a month it says that it comes with a 100mb sim package what's currently priced at £0 I'm wondering will this sim package price  go up during my contract or will it remain at £0 for the duration of my contract? Thanks 

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Thinking of joining sky mobile

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

The £0 price for the sim would be valid for 12 months as that is the sim contract length for it but as you are probably aware 100mb in a tiny amount of data.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

The £0 price for the sim would be valid for 12 months as that is the sim contract length for it but as you are probably aware 100mb in a tiny amount of data.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Murph_92
Topic Author

Hi ahh I see I'm not planning on using the SIM card anyway as I'm currently on we sim only contract I just wanted the phone really but wasn't sure if the sim package would rise after 6-12 month or something is it not possible to just order a phone without a sim package? Thanks 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

What you can do is to order the sim and don't activate it then it will get cancelled anyway.

Murph_92
Topic Author

IMG_1104.png

Is that what will happen yeah? Been trying to read up on it says the data plan price wont rise during your new or existing term does that mean full length of my 36 month contract? 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

As stated earlier you sim comes with a 12 month contract after which the chances are it will increase.

If you are on swap24 (this comes with a 36 month contract) then the price you pay will be shown in your credit agreement as this shouldn't change until you get to the last 12 months when it might be reduced if you decide not to swap.

Murph_92
Topic Author

No problem thanks for your help 👍

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion