Text messages failing

Runner
Post 31 of 35

Re: Text messages failing

Yeh I've done that several times and each time within 24 hrs it won't send again 

Runner
Post 32 of 35

Got  my sim switched over today but can’t seem to send any SMS messages 

from reading all the posts it looks like this is an on going problem

checked coverage online and it says all systems go

phone up and the advisor said there are problems in the area however this will be resolved. But people have been having this problem for a few months now?? Or am I wrong?

Hope this is resolved soon sky team! 

Runner
Post 33 of 35

I am not only having problems with txting but the sim as suddenly stopped working says emergency only then its back and then it does not allow me to call or txt out it says i have full signal but clearly there is not one i checked to see if there was any issue in the area there is not one now I know you piggy back on O2 so I checked them and they are having issues there services have gone down so it will effect sky mobile personally you need to be piggy backing on multuple service providers to prevent customers from going through this because everytime 02 goes down u go down and o2 are not a reliable network provider because of this 

Oracle
Post 34 of 35

@feferapture wrote:

I am not only having problems with txting but the sim as suddenly stopped working says emergency only then its back and then it does not allow me to call or txt out it says i have full signal but clearly there is not one i checked to see if there was any issue in the area there is not one now I know you piggy back on O2 so I checked them and they are having issues there services have gone down so it will effect sky mobile personally you need to be piggy backing on multuple service providers to prevent customers from going through this because everytime 02 goes down u go down and o2 are not a reliable network provider because of this 

I'm with O2 and have been for the last 12 months and it is the first time it has gone down for me. I find them very reliable. 

My Opinions Are My Own And Do Not Reflect Those Of Sky.

imagebam.com
Sound Designer
Post 35 of 35

O2 are very reliable, no idea why you'd think otherwise. I don't believe it's technically possible to piggyback off more than one carrier.