Sky mobile not working after porting my old number

Runner
Post 1 of 5

Sky mobile not working after porting my old number

I got a knew mobile contract from sky last week and ported my number from my old provider. That was all easy and seamless to do. The No transferred over yesterday but it keeps sayiong not registered on the network, so I cannot use the mobile at all for calls. Email, whatsapp and internet are all fine but I use my phone for work so am really annoyed that this is not working.

All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 5

Re: Sky mobile not working after porting my old number

Have you activated the Sky sim online ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Runner
Post 3 of 5

All sorted now thanks

@Frannym wrote:

I got a knew mobile contract from sky last week and ported my number from my old provider. That was all easy and seamless to do. The No transferred over yesterday but it keeps sayiong not registered on the network, so I cannot use the mobile at all for calls. Email, whatsapp and internet are all fine but I use my phone for work so am really annoyed that this is not working.

All sorted now thanks

New Viewer
Post 4 of 5

How did you get it fixed. i am having the same rouble 

@Frannym wrote:

All sorted now thanks

@Frannym wrote:

All sorted now thanks

Runner
Post 5 of 5

It started wlrking after 24 hours.

Recommended Threads
11-04-2018 05:39 PM
27-04-2018 01:07 PM
18-03-2018 02:25 PM
02-04-2018 11:08 PM
24-04-2018 08:32 PM