Discussion topic: Screen stays black can’t do anything now after removing SIM card and reinserting card

This message was authored by Ryder313 This message was authored by: Ryder313

Screen stays black can’t do anything now after removing SIM card and reinserting card

I've recently taken SIM card out and when I put my SIM card back in now my SKY B63 is stuck on black screen when I push power button just goes from screen looking like it's off to screen is still black but I can tell power is on even holding power button and trying to reset holding power and volume button phone still doesn't do anything... SIM card isn't damaged and I've removed battery there's physically nothing wrong with my phone and battery is totally charged SIM card not damaged... Anyone have any idea what's going on??

Another issue I've had since getting phone ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
 I've been having this issue with the pop up saying ERROR System UI not working and then my screen goes black and I'm forced to turn my phone off and restart but as stated above now since I had taken SIM

(removed)

and I can't do anything with it... If can't be fixed at home by me then I guess only option is getting ahold of excess telecom or SKY and get phone replaced

Moderator note: Removed inappropriate language

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Screen stays black can’t do anything now after removing SIM card and reinserting card

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ryder313 

Are you based in America because if so your device has nothing to do with Sky here as they are a UK based TV and Broadband provider. They are not a manufacturer of mobile devices.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by daveNOS This message was authored by: daveNOS

Re: Problems with screen turning off when I touch it and phone will not shutdown or restart properly

@Ryder313 wrote:
  • I've been having the same exact issue the pop up saying System UI not working and then my screen goes black and I'm forced to turn my phone off and restart. Now I've recently taken SIM card out and when I put my SIM card back in now my SKY B63 is stuck on black screen when I push power button just goes from screen looking like it's off totally black after push power button screen is still black but I can tell phone power is on even holding power button and trying to reset holding power and volume button phone still doesn't do anything.... Anyone have any idea what to do??

@Ryder313 You are on the wrong forum, that device has nothing to do with Sky UK. You need to contact the company that makes them https://skydevices.com/contact-us/

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Screen stays black can’t do anything now after removing SIM card and reinserting card

@Ryder313 

Are you based in America because if so your device has nothing to do with Sky here as they are a UK based TV and Broadband provider. They are not a manufacturer of mobile devices.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by daveNOS This message was authored by: daveNOS

@Ryder313 I replied to your other post telling you its nothing to do with Sky UK, i even provided you a link to the company who make the devices, there is absolutely no need to make another thread here when its nothing to do with Sky UK.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion