Discussion topic: Passport plus in France

This message was authored by Charlieb71 This message was authored by: Charlieb71

Passport plus in France

Im using this sim in my avtex router for mobile wifi in my camper.  Although i can connect to the router, it wont connect to the internet. I only have a small cheap old style Nokia to get the sim how do i get data roaming unlocked ? 

Best Answers
Charlieb71
Topic Author
This message was authored by Charlieb71 This message was authored by: Charlieb71 Answer

Re: Passport plus in France

Don't worry I sorted it. For anyone else who has the same problem, I removed the sim and put it in my phone which automatically activated the passport then put it back in. Not sure if I have to do this every 24 hours now. I'll find out later. 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

Charlieb71
Topic Author
This message was authored by Charlieb71 This message was authored by: Charlieb71 Answer

Re: Passport plus in France

Don't worry I sorted it. For anyone else who has the same problem, I removed the sim and put it in my phone which automatically activated the passport then put it back in. Not sure if I have to do this every 24 hours now. I'll find out later. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion