One time passcodes

Sound Designer
Post 16 of 25

Re: One time passcodes

Thanks so much.

Viewer
Post 17 of 25

I cannot received text messages or my friends can't phone me if this Carries on then I am not go to pay for a service I can't use and go with another provider 

Researcher
Post 18 of 25

I've just been on to them again looking for an update.  They have advised no update available.

I also asked which section of the T&Cs included information about services not working - I was told this is a valid service and a genuine fault so the previous operative I spoke to (who was actually very rude) was incorrect in stating that it is in the T&Cs that some services may not work (and therefore implying I can't really complain).

I understand (from the T&Cs) that if they cannot solve this issue within a 'reasonable' timescale then the contract can be terminated without penalty.  I guess it comes down to what a reasonable timescale is to them and us.  I feel that a company their size should have resource and skill to solve these faults quickly. 

Runner
Post 19 of 25

I've been having the same issue (Santander OTP codes) - just wanted to let you know that this has now been fixed for me.

I got a couple of "old" OTP messages come through this evening and then generated a new one via the online banking site.

Got the OTP code immediately.

Hope this works for everyone else too.

Researcher
Post 20 of 25

I had an old code come through randomly today so I can pressume they may have fixed it?

Researcher
Post 21 of 25

@Z.A.K. wrote:

I had an old code come through randomly today so I can pressume they may have fixed it?

Yes I think so as I got 5 through too.  Thank goodness. 

Hipe everyone else's similar issues are rectified soon too.

Researcher
Post 22 of 25

skys admins have probably seen us [removed] on here and thought they best get it fixed soon!

Moderator note: Masked profanity.

Viewer
Post 23 of 25

All seems to be up and running now. Got my OTPC immediately from Virgin Money.

Viewer
Post 24 of 25

I’m experiencing the exact same problem with Uber. I’ve had two bizarre conversations with Sky Mobile “tech” support. The first person astonishingly had not really heard of Uber and suggested I phone them up when needing a taxi! I phoned back hoping to speak to someone who was from the 21st century and was equally frustrated, eventually I said if it came down to not using Uber or switching mobile networks, I would have to cancel my Sky contract to which he casually replied that I was out of contract and welcome to do so! Surely I’m not the only person using Uber and/or Uber Eats on the Sky network????

Researcher
Post 25 of 25

I received a phone call from an agent advising the issue is now resolved. No further issues here at all with Santander or anyone else 👍🏼