One time passcodes

Sound Designer
Post 16 of 23

Re: One time passcodes

Thanks so much.

Viewer
Post 17 of 23

I cannot received text messages or my friends can't phone me if this Carries on then I am not go to pay for a service I can't use and go with another provider 

Researcher
Post 18 of 23

I've just been on to them again looking for an update.  They have advised no update available.

I also asked which section of the T&Cs included information about services not working - I was told this is a valid service and a genuine fault so the previous operative I spoke to (who was actually very rude) was incorrect in stating that it is in the T&Cs that some services may not work (and therefore implying I can't really complain).

I understand (from the T&Cs) that if they cannot solve this issue within a 'reasonable' timescale then the contract can be terminated without penalty.  I guess it comes down to what a reasonable timescale is to them and us.  I feel that a company their size should have resource and skill to solve these faults quickly. 

Runner
Post 19 of 23

I've been having the same issue (Santander OTP codes) - just wanted to let you know that this has now been fixed for me.

I got a couple of "old" OTP messages come through this evening and then generated a new one via the online banking site.

Got the OTP code immediately.

Hope this works for everyone else too.

Researcher
Post 20 of 23

I had an old code come through randomly today so I can pressume they may have fixed it?

Researcher
Post 21 of 23

@Z.A.K. wrote:

I had an old code come through randomly today so I can pressume they may have fixed it?

Yes I think so as I got 5 through too.  Thank goodness. 

Hipe everyone else's similar issues are rectified soon too.

Researcher
Post 22 of 23

skys admins have probably seen us [removed] on here and thought they best get it fixed soon!

Moderator note: Masked profanity.

Viewer
Post 23 of 23

All seems to be up and running now. Got my OTPC immediately from Virgin Money.