Discussion topic: Not registered to a network

This message was authored by Charlotte+ewingto This message was authored by: Charlotte+ewingto

Not registered to a network

I've been with sky for 1 week on this sim and already I have no service. When I try to make a call I get a message of "not registered to a network." The sim was working fine until today. I cant call customer service because I can't use my phone. What do I do? I've tried turning my phone off/on several times and have also taken the sim out/in. Can sky help me?

Best Answers
Charlotte+ewingto
Topic Author
This message was authored by Charlotte+ewingto This message was authored by: Charlotte+ewingto Answer

Re: Not registered to a network

I have and its still not working. I'm debating weather or not to order a new sim but tbh this shouldn't be happening after 1 weeks worth of service. Its so frustrating not being able to call customer service to speak to someone.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

When taking the sim out with a dry cloth have you generally tried cleaning it ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Charlotte+ewingto
Topic Author
This message was authored by Charlotte+ewingto This message was authored by: Charlotte+ewingto Answer

I have and its still not working. I'm debating weather or not to order a new sim but tbh this shouldn't be happening after 1 weeks worth of service. Its so frustrating not being able to call customer service to speak to someone.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion