Discussion topic: New mobile order dispatched no email from sky or DPd

This message was authored by Ryouku945 This message was authored by: Ryouku945

New mobile order dispatched no email from sky or DPd

Hi everyone, I placed a new order for a phone on Monday evening and it said dispatched yesterday but I've had no email from sky or DPD and tried calling but just get told it's dispatched and nothing else. Just worried in case it has been and DPD need a code for delivery.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: New mobile order dispatched no email from sky or DPd

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ryouku945  If it shows as despatched then the order tracking will be the most up to date.  There isn't anthing much your fellow customers can do other than advise to wait for notification if delivery from DPD.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If it is saying it has been dispatched what this usually means is it has gone from Sky to DPD so all things being well it should be with you tomorrow as DPD should contact you will a new hour delivery window possibly early tomorrow morning.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Ryouku945
Topic Author
This message was authored by Ryouku945 This message was authored by: Ryouku945

Thank you for the replies, managed to find the tracking now had to contact DPD who found it using my details in the end but due for delivery today. No idea why I never received the emails from sky or DPD though as checked my details and email and phone number are definitely correct but just glad I know where abouts it is now.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion