Discussion topic: My mobile won't Connect to certain phone numbers, can you help me resolve this please?

This message was authored by Gillian07 This message was authored by: Gillian07

My mobile won't Connect to certain phone numbers, can you help me resolve this please?

My mobile phone will not connect to certain phone numbers. This happened awhile ago and you put the problem right could you please try and sort this out? Thank you.

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: My mobile won't Connect to certain phone numbers, can you help me resolve this please?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Gillian07 
We are fellow customers on here so you’re not contacting Sky Customer Services by posting on the forum. As this is your first post we don't know what happened last time. Perhaps you could explain in a little more detail what's happening. What type of numbers can't you call? Are you abroad at the moment and roaming? 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: My mobile won't Connect to certain phone numbers, can you help me resolve this please?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Gillian07 

Is this problem happened before then as you did then you will have to call Sky to report it to them, 150 is the number to call them on.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion