Discussion topic: Mobile to landline. When I try to call my landline with my Mobile it rings and when answered just gs

This message was authored by jdobson1 This message was authored by: jdobson1

Mobile to landline. When I try to call my landline with my Mobile it rings and when answered just gs

i can all any other landline with my mobile except my own. My landline can call my mobile. Other mobiles can call my landline. Just a problem with calks between my Sky mobile and my Sky fibre landline

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Mobile to landline. When I try to call my landline with my Mobile it rings and when answered jus

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@jdobson1 

As you can make calls for this to be investigated you will need to call Sky and the free number to do this by is just 150. Say No if the bot asks you about going online or a text message.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Fuffedoff This message was authored by: Fuffedoff

Re: Mobile to landline. When I try to call my landline with my Mobile it rings and when answered jus

I am having this exact problem and multiple calls to Sky doesnt seem to be resoling it so Im glad it is not just me - there is very definitely an issue with Sky that seems common. so in my situation:

- my parents Sky landline and my sky landline can both make calls normally with connection to either my sky mobile or my daughters sky mobile. 

- however reversed it doesnt work. if I call my parents landline or my own landline there is a ring tone and when answered it either cuts off, or states 'on another call' or an enaged tone is rpesetn - this seems to be variable each time we try.

- if I use other mobiles on otehr networks to call my landline or my parents landline then these work perfectly - O2,Vodaphone and BT/EEhas been tested on both landlin phones - no issues. 

So it is a sky mobile to sky talk landline issue only. Sky you need to resolve this - i wonder how widespead it is?

jdobson1
Topic Author
This message was authored by jdobson1 This message was authored by: jdobson1

@Fuffedoff For me it is just my mobile to my landline, everything else works perfectly.  I am not even certain when it began because I used to be able to phone home. I have gone to fibre optic bit noy siue that makes a difference,  Sky seem to be going round in circles and getting nowhere with it

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion