Mobile data stopped working on Apple Ipad

Viewer
Post 1 of 3

Mobile data stopped working on Apple Ipad

I have an Apple Ipad I purchased from Sky last year.  It was working fine until a couple of weeks ago.  I have not changed any setting.   I can see I have a good 4G connection but no data.  I have mobile data switched on.  I am not in flight mode.   My Apn setting is mobile.sky which was set when I purchased the unit.   Any ideas?

All Replies
Production Supervisor
Post 2 of 3

Re: Mobile data stopped working on Apple Ipad

@HabitualFlyer wrote:

I have an Apple Ipad I purchased from Sky last year.  It was working fine until a couple of weeks ago.  I have not changed any setting.   I can see I have a good 4G connection but no data.  I have mobile data switched on.  I am not in flight mode.   My Apn setting is mobile.sky which was set when I purchased the unit.   Any ideas?

Try removing the APN settings and adding them back in.

Viewer
Post 3 of 3

Re: Mobile data stopped working on Apple Ipad

Thanks for the response.  Ironically the APN settings do not appear to be able to removed.   It turns out the rollover data does not get automatically applied to your account and I had reached the end of my alotted data for the month.   It seems to access and rollover data you must login to the portal and manually move data into your active account.   Anyway problem solved.

Recommended Threads
06-11-2018 08:09 PM
12-01-2019 10:57 AM
30-11-2018 09:13 PM
06-12-2018 07:29 AM
Oracle 12-09-2018 08:12 PM