Is Visual Voicemail supported on the iPhone?

Answered
Go to Answer
Boom Operator
Post 106 of 115

Re: Is Visual Voicemail supported on the iPhone?

Will find calling is not a feature available on Sky mobile. So you'll be waiting a while. 

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204040

For VVM, the solution is to phone sky and ask for a replacement SIM. The new one has solved all known issues from other posts. 

Assume you have a compatible device to get VVM

Researcher
Post 107 of 115

I still don’t have VV after 4 months.  Really disappointed 

Boom Operator
Post 108 of 115

Read the forums guys. 

Solution: phone sky and ask for a new SIM. It is that simple. Activate new SIM. 

Done. 

Researcher
Post 109 of 115

I did read many posts but after 8pages I got a little bored of reading, so I put my own questions 😂 thank you I’ll call them Smiley Happy 

Boom Operator
Post 110 of 115

Go to general appointment hen settings, I am assuming you have a iPhone. Go to voicemail and click on it, it will ask to set a new pin, once you have set the new pin, you should have visual voicemail. 

Its asy if you know how, this is for IPhones only 

Boom Operator
Post 111 of 115

Ps update your phone 

Researcher
Post 112 of 115

Not sure what software you are running but I don’t have those options in settings 

Boom Operator
Post 113 of 115

Don't worry about that. It may or may not work. The issue is with the service activation. What it needs is to be tricked into activating again. You can do that by putting in another SIM and messing around OR just order a replacement SIM and it comes out ready. I assume, as most people that have had this issue have transferred their number, that you are in a similar boat too. If not, still order the SIM. Youll have to be on one of the latest phones..5S and above I think and the LATEST iOS  11.4.1 I think. 

Researcher
Post 114 of 115

For those having problems getting your visual voice mail working I thought I’d share the soloution the sky team found for mine. After days of trying obvious stuffing, swapping sims, phone resets and generally jumping through hoops it was finally passed to a higher tech team. 

To cut a long story short. I, like a lot of frustrated Sky customer, must have download a visual voice mail app when waiting for the service to materialise. This app must have set up a forward to another number when peeps called and didn’t get an answer. So no ones messages actually got to my sky voice mail. I’d tried this app months ago and had forgotten about it. I’d like to thank the techie at sky that finally found the fault. 

I’m not sure if the call forward could have been changed on the phone but he did it by remote and now I’m getting my messages. Hope this helps some peeps x

Researcher
Post 115 of 115

None the wiser sorry