Discussion topic: Is SKy mobile is locked?

This message was authored by Usamaegy This message was authored by: Usamaegy

Is SKy mobile is locked?

I am planning to buy iPhone 12 mini from SKY. But I want to ask, is thiis mobile will be locked within Sky only?. What I mean, Can I insert another SIM card indise this mobile (UK sim card or any iinternational sim card)? or it will be locked only to be valid with Sky sim card?

And If it will be locked, how much I have to pay to unlock it?

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Is SKy mobile is locked?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

That is fine.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

All mobiles from Sky are supplied unlocked so you can use a sim in it from a different network. If you are not a current Sky Mobile customer then you do have to take out and pay for a data package, so while you will need to activate the Sky sim when it arrives you do not have to use it if you are going to be using one from a different network.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Usamaegy
Topic Author
This message was authored by Usamaegy This message was authored by: Usamaegy

Thank you for your reply. And If I will activate it to be used inside UK. And I will travel abroad to use another SIM card in the same mobile I purchased from SKY, it will be OK?

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

That is fine.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion