Discussion topic: Iphone 13 pro max back order

This message was authored by ConnorE99999 This message was authored by: ConnorE99999

Iphone 13 pro max back order

Hi there, 

I placed my order on the 29th of October and was told delivery would be between 1-3 weeks the only confirmation I have received was the original email and this is very frustrating as colleagues of mine ordered after me and have received their devices from alternative retailers. Can I have some form of update on what is happening with my order?  

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Iphone 13 pro max back order

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Other people are awaiting these phones and this is because of stock shortages from Apple which is usually what happens with these releases, the same happened last year when the iphone 12 first came out. Plus this year you have the added complications of freight delays both around the world and coming out of the ports so this all adds up to delays on gizmo's and gadgets being sent to customers. The status on your order should be found here:

https://www.sky.com/ordertracking

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
ConnorE99999
Topic Author
This message was authored by ConnorE99999 This message was authored by: ConnorE99999

All this link says is for me to ring the support number 

This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @ConnorE99999  placed order on 29th October? It's only the 17th ?

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.
This message was authored by Sonny18 This message was authored by: Sonny18

Is anybody able to tell me if they've received the iPhone 13 max pro 128 GMB in gold? And if so - how long did they wait? I've been waiting 7 weeks and I'm thinking about cancelling if I'm honest!

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion