Discussion topic: How to get a replacement sim sent out when you can only use WhatsApp or email. ?

This message was authored by Laura5210 This message was authored by: Laura5210

How to get a replacement sim sent out when you can only use WhatsApp or email. ?

Hi, I came home from Morocco and realised I'd lost my Sky sim for my phone. I used a friends phone to order a new sim to be sent out before they left after returning me home from the airport. In the meantime I can only WhatsApp and email - which is a huge disability but not my only one, if you get my point. After a couple of weeks I realised for some reason my replacement had obviously " gone a drift " as much of my post does - for other reasons ??? , but not helped by the fact that for other reasons unknown to myself the post person where I live still continues to put my post and my 4 neighbour's post in a small outhouse next to the main house near the entrance to a farm that I live on. This is despite the fact that all 5 of us have new doors with brand new letterbox's in our doors now, myself being the first one, over a year ago now. 
I have tried, in vain, multiple time to explain to the chat bot that I simply need " a replacement Sim ", " replace Sim", " replace nano sim"   " replace Sim please " etc etc to no avail and every way I possibly can on WhatsApp, email, the internet in any form and I'm still here over 6 weeks later with no luck so I'm going to cancel the sim and purchase a new one but Dear God it should be an easy thing to do !!!!!!!!!!

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: How to get a replacement sim sent out when you can only use WhatsApp or email. ?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Laura5210 

See if you can order the replacement from this link:

https://www.sky.com/productsettings/mobile/sim/x/replacement-sim

If you can't the when you call say nothing when asked anything by the bot.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion