Discussion topic: Has anyone had online authentication issues ? Apparently bank says a visa carrier sim block with sky

This message was authored by Annoyed29 This message was authored by: Annoyed29

Has anyone had online authentication issues ? Apparently bank says a visa carrier sim block with sky

Apparently problem with sky mobile when trying to authenticate online purchases verification. Banks saying it is a 'visa carrier sim block' issue with sky mobile. Bank has had a lot of customers with same issue and notified sky, but still not resolved. Needing to update online subscriptions, but cannot , with new bank card details. Has anyone had this problem?

All Replies

This message was authored by Linda104 This message was authored by: Linda104

Re: Has anyone had online authentication issues ? Apparently bank says a visa carrier sim block with

Hi I'm having the exact problem my Coop bank cards are being blocked It's a Sky problem I finally got speaking to someone on Sky who admitted this is a problem on going since February Why are they not fixing this it's so stressful 

Annoyed29
Topic Author
This message was authored by Annoyed29 This message was authored by: Annoyed29

Re: Has anyone had online authentication issues ? Apparently bank says a visa carrier sim block with

Thanks for your reply. Good to know I'm not the only one banging their head against the proverbial wall . Sky, come on, get it together!!

This message was authored by Linda104 This message was authored by: Linda104

I was 1 1/2 hrs on the phone to Sky refusing to acknowledge it was a Sky problem it was only with my insistence that I was finally put through to Kevin that acknowledged the problem. My bank was surprised that they owned up. This is affecting Santander Nat West and the Coop bank. It's shocking

Sky over to you apologise for the stress and anxiety caused by this problem get it fixed I'm a Daiamond Customer to Sky tell me why I shouldn't move my  business to another provider 

This message was authored by simonkins This message was authored by: simonkins

Having the same problem & COOP bank moved the Authentication one time code from sky mobile to my email, which worked

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion