Discussion topic: Got a new phone and new sim with sky (Vodafone before). Used pac number, transferred as meant to, sk

This message was authored by Bethbeth1 This message was authored by: Bethbeth1

Got a new phone and new sim with sky (Vodafone before). Used pac number, transferred as meant to, sk

Got a new phone and changed providers to Sky so new sim. Set up as it said I should, got text to say old number now being used on Sky, iPhone shows my phone number but not activated, it's constantly trying to connect to it so I can only text iMessage through my email address and can't use my phone to call anyone who hasn't got an iPhone. Apple have done all the usual steps including a reset but still not working. They think it is a carrier issue.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Got a new phone and new sim with sky (Vodafone before). Used pac number, transferred as meant to

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Bethbeth1 wrote:

but not activated, it's constantly trying to connect to it 

If the Sky sim isn't active then you would not have been able to transfer the number from Vodafone to it which as you have said has taken place.

Are you saying the phone will not connect to the Sky mobile network ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion