Family member pac transfer

New Viewer
Post 1 of 3

Family member pac transfer

Hi, maybe an obvious question but am I right in thinking sky mobile doesn’t have individual named accounts for family members, as in all phones would be in my name. If this is the case then would I have any problems with my partner requesting her current pac from o2 then adding it to a phone that’s on sky in my name and not hers?

thanks for any help

Ash
All Replies
Runner
Post 2 of 3

Re: Family member pac transfer

I have just moved from O2 to sky. The PAC code is for the mobile number, not the person. Our sky account is in my partners name,  but you can add another name to the account so you can discuss with sky if needed.

Managing Editor
Post 3 of 3

Re: Family member pac transfer

@Ashrey wrote:

Hi, maybe an obvious question but am I right in thinking sky mobile doesn’t have individual named accounts for family members, as in all phones would be in my name. If this is the case then would I have any problems with my partner requesting her current pac from o2 then adding it to a phone that’s on sky in my name and not hers?

thanks for any help

All sims will be on the main account.  There should be no issue requesting you partners  PAC code and adding to whichever sim is assigned to them.