Discussion topic: Errors in My Sky app

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Errors in My Sky app

Hello everyone!

I recently decided to move to Sky Mobile as it is better value than O2. I payed the Early Termination fee and jumped ship and I am very happy with it. Although, I noticed that the Sky app says that my SIM needs activated even though it has already been? I included some screenshots. I'm just wanting to know if this is something I need to worry about. Thanks 😄IMG_0070.pngIMG_0071.pngIMG_0072.png

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Errors in My Sky app

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If your sim is working then hopefully it will not cause you any issues, if it does then call Sky on 150 if at that point it still says that.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If your sim is working then hopefully it will not cause you any issues, if it does then call Sky on 150 if at that point it still says that.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Topic Author
This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Will do, thanks!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion