Duplicate Sim card?

This topic has been answered
Go to Answer
Highlighted
Camera Operator
Post 1 of 3

Duplicate Sim card?

Hi all

I have 4 sims on Sky, is it possible to get a duplicate sim on one of the cards (mine) so as i could put one into my tablet, obviously i appreciate that any data that is used will be used as part of my package. Don't really need it for calls or text so would only be data occasionally and seeing as i have loads in the piggybank it's not an issue.

It's not a massive issue if i can't, just wondering if it was possible or whether Sky make you buy another plan, which would be totally pointless in my case.

Thanks in advance.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

If I have helped you in anyway or have spoken sense, please give me a like.

Panasonic 50" 4K TV, Panasonic 4k Bluray Player, Sonos 5.1 Surround Sound System, Sky Q 2TB and 2 Mini Boxes, Sky Fibre Unlimited.
Answer

Best Answers
Answer
Sound Designer
Post 2 of 3

Re: Duplicate Sim card?

The short answer is no. 

These dual sims per line where done away with in the analogue era with carphones lol

Samsung S9
All Replies
Answer
Sound Designer
Post 2 of 3

The short answer is no. 

These dual sims per line where done away with in the analogue era with carphones lol

Samsung S9
Camera Operator
Post 3 of 3

@Curr946. wrote:

The short answer is no. 

@Curr946. I thought duel sims were where you can have to different signals coming in, so say vodafone and 02 for example?

But yeah that is a simple answer, thank you. I have a way around it so not really bothered, was just curious.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

If I have helped you in anyway or have spoken sense, please give me a like.

Panasonic 50" 4K TV, Panasonic 4k Bluray Player, Sonos 5.1 Surround Sound System, Sky Q 2TB and 2 Mini Boxes, Sky Fibre Unlimited.
Recommended Threads