Discussion topic: Doro 8050 mobile showing FFBM mode

This message was authored by ffbm+problem This message was authored by: ffbm+problem

Doro 8050 mobile showing FFBM mode

Grey screen showing  FFBM  mode. Cannot turn phone off, Goes off when battery dies. Can then turn it back on,  it shows Doro Logo then reverts back to the FFMB mode. Have tried pressing volume down and power button together for over 8 secs ,,,,it vibrates and Doro logo reappears,,,,,only to be replaced by the FFMD mode message. Phone totally out of use. HELP!!

Best Answers
This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw Answer

Re: Doro 8050 mobile showing FFBM mode

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @ffbm+problem  have you managed to get into recovery mode ?

"Sometimes Android phones get stuck in an endless loop (FFBM Mode) where it is not enough to restart the phone.

If your phone is switched off: Press and hold "Volume up" and the On / Off button until the phone starts in "Recovery mode". Press "Restart System Now".

If the phone is already on: The phone starts in "FFBM mode" all the time. Press and hold "Volume down" and the On / Off button. The phone will vibrate briefly and the display shows the Doro logo.

Continue holding down the buttons until the display turns black, then release the buttons immediately. The phone should now be switched off. Press and hold "Volume up" and the On / Off button until the phone starts in "Recovery mode".

Press "Restart System Now"."

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @ffbm+problem  have you managed to get into recovery mode ?

"Sometimes Android phones get stuck in an endless loop (FFBM Mode) where it is not enough to restart the phone.

If your phone is switched off: Press and hold "Volume up" and the On / Off button until the phone starts in "Recovery mode". Press "Restart System Now".

If the phone is already on: The phone starts in "FFBM mode" all the time. Press and hold "Volume down" and the On / Off button. The phone will vibrate briefly and the display shows the Doro logo.

Continue holding down the buttons until the display turns black, then release the buttons immediately. The phone should now be switched off. Press and hold "Volume up" and the On / Off button until the phone starts in "Recovery mode".

Press "Restart System Now"."

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.
ffbm+problem
Topic Author
This message was authored by ffbm+problem This message was authored by: ffbm+problem

Many thanks to 63johnw, your answerto my problem with ffbm mode has enabledme to restart my phone and it now is working!  repair shops and engineer from sky failed to tell me how to get rid o the ffbm mode.....they all tried the 1st stage but not the second one. Now all I need to do is cancel the repair booking and happily enjoy my phone again.Thank you

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion