Does apple mobile support eSIMS? Have just upgraded to the apple X and was expecting this

Runner
Post 1 of 4

Does apple mobile support eSIMS? Have just upgraded to the apple X and was expecting this

When i upgraded to the Apple X i expected that it would support eSIM, that is i could have a dual sim phone. I can't see how this works, does anyone have any idea?

All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 4

Re: Does apple mobile support eSIMS? Have just upgraded to the apple X and was expecting this

Are you sure the iPhone X supports this as the Apple website suggests that it doesn't:

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT209044

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Runner
Post 3 of 4

Re: Does apple mobile support eSIMS? Have just upgraded to the apple X and was expecting this

Sorry I could have been clearer, I have the iPhone XS , I was led to believe that it did support this dual sim option , but I know sky are notorious bad at implementing things  e.g  WiFi calling. I think I have 14 days to return the phone if this isn’t supported , but. Struggling to get through to sky support 

Runner
Post 4 of 4

As far as publicy aware EE are the only UK network which has support.

Recommended Threads