Discussion topic: Delivery

This message was authored by Devinder1 This message was authored by: Devinder1

Delivery

Hi I have just ordered an iPad I won't be able to receive the delivery untill Wednesday.how can it  be ensures it's not delivered before then?there we're not any options to add delivery date when I ordered

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Delivery

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Devinder1 wrote:

Hi I have just ordered an iPad I won't be able to receive the delivery untill Wednesday.how can it  be ensures it's not delivered before then?there we're not any options to add delivery date when I ordered

That's because there won't be options when you order and the delivery is down to the courier who delivers it.

normally whichever courier company it is (Sky use different couriers for different devices and depending where in the UK or ireland you live), would send you an email saying they have the item and give you a tracking number. Some couriers would allow you to when tracking the order allow you to change the date, others won't let you until they have attempted to deliver it and then give you the option to select the redeluvery date.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Devinder1
Topic Author
This message was authored by Devinder1 This message was authored by: Devinder1

Re: Delivery

Thank you so much 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion