Competition Premium Text Numbers

Oracle
Post 46 of 57

Re: Competition Premium Text Numbers

@Ian+Derbyshire @RubyShooze If you are not happy with the service you have received from Sky then this shows you how to make a complaint.

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/how-to-make-a-complaint

My Opinions Are My Own And Do Not Reflect Those Of Sky.

imagebam.com
Runner
Post 47 of 57

Is 62226 supported? It's the number Paypal use to verify suspect payments

Runner
Post 48 of 57

meant to sky - sorry   Fat finger!

Runner
Post 49 of 57

@Sam-R wrote:

I believe the delay in adding shortcodes is the fact that they need to be ported over from O2. We're not just porting them over en masse but are vetting them and matching them to the service they provide. There are supposed to be well over 130,000 of them so it's a big job. We're prioritising shortcodes like the ones from banks etc. but obviously that means there are a lot left to port to our network. 

thanks 

Is 62226 supported? It's the number Paypal use to verify suspect payments

Researcher
Post 50 of 57

Sam. I don't really care how many of what you are doing.. all I care about it having this service resolved.

This doesn't answer the fact we were not informed at time of taking out the service with you.

This doesn't answer the fact we still can't use it since I've been with you from last October.

JUST GET IT RESOLVED.

Thanks!

Boom Operator
Post 51 of 57

I completely agree, the time to mention about the porting was before all of us were conned into taking out a contract and not knowing this was an issue! I think the people on this thread at least deserve some sort of compensation or the right to cancel. 

Researcher
Post 52 of 57

@Dazzasky wrote:

@Ian+Derbyshire @RubyShooze If you are not happy with the service you have received from Sky then this shows you how to make a complaint.

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/how-to-make-a-complaint

@thanks for that @dazzyskyit will be something I’ll do, I just need the time to ge round to it - you know how it is, life gets in the way :-( 

Runner
Post 53 of 57

"Sky Expert" told me they won't give timeframe and it was MY responsibility to ask about short codes when moving to Sky!

Unbelieveable!

Researcher
Post 54 of 57

That's rubbish.

If they are not able to provide a service like every other movie provider that's comes as standard they have a responsibility to inform you limitations.

If it is a service they can provide but as say a add on package so changeable they don't.

There is limitations to their service which no one has informed anyone who has taken a sky contract out which is a breach in their terms.

Researcher
Post 55 of 57

Nope 

New Viewer
Post 56 of 57

I’m also furious that we were not told when we took our contracts out back in March! I switched from EE to sky after 12 years! 

I also had hospital appointments where I was asked to give personal feedback by text and couldn’t do so! 

Disgusting service! 

Sort it out sky!

Boom Operator
Post 57 of 57

Yeah I moved from EE after 18 years...as soon as this contract finishes I will be going back as well!!!!

Recommended Threads