Codes

Phone says network key

Answer

Best Answers
Answer
Oracle
Post 2 of 5

Re: Codes

More explanation is needed please, what are you trying to do and what is your phone saying ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
All Replies
Answer
Oracle
Post 2 of 5

More explanation is needed please, what are you trying to do and what is your phone saying ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

I do not work for Sky.
Runner
Post 3 of 5

Phone says network key

Sound Designer
Post 4 of 5

RE: Network Key prompt being displayed on your phone?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, as you've not told us what you where doing prior to getting this 'Prompt' I'll go ahead and guess that you have just put a different SIM Card into your phone (?) and if so, that message is simply telling you that your Phone is Network Locked.

If this IS the case you will need to speak directly with the provider of your Phone to get them to either unlock it for you, provide you with said Network Key ... or just give you the bad news that you can't use another providers SIM in their provided phone?

OR .... Are you trying to connect to your Home Wi-Fi/Broadband Modem?   If this is the case .......... the Network Key is the password/code you use to connect to your Modem???  

And as @caesarome says ..... without more information we or anyone else can't help?  

That's my Two Guess's so far Smiley Happy

[DID U KNOW .... Crystal Balls do not work on the Mobile Network nor Sky Broadband .... for that fact? Smiley Wink ]

Oracle
Post 5 of 5

@Willbill wrote:

Phone says network key

It must say more than that, is it requesting the network key that is on your broadband router so it can connect to your home Wifi ?

I do not work for Sky.
Recommended Threads
10-01-2019 01:42 PM
mshopkin 26-08-2018 02:07 PM
13-10-2018 11:41 AM
01-01-2019 05:37 PM
FiggyT Tuesday 06:46 PM