Discussion topic: Claiming Chrome book from Samsung

This message was authored by KatieG This message was authored by: KatieG

Claiming Chrome book from Samsung

I am trying to claim the free Chrome book from Samsung as advertised when I ordered my new phone. When I start to fill in the form I get stuck as they need an invoice or receipt number amd Sky has not provided me with an invoice. Has anyone had the same issue?

Best Answers
This message was authored by BabyVegas This message was authored by: BabyVegas Answer

Re: Claiming Chrome book from Samsung

hi yes i have just had the same issue - thought it was just me! I just got off the phone and they said it should be the consumer credit agreement number, mine starts with PP........

they helped me find that in my sky, my bill, then click on the new device, the PP number is in there.

now i need to try claim also so i'll come back if that didn't work and hopefully you have the answer by now to help me 🤣

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@KatieG wrote:
When I start to fill in the form I get stuck as they need an invoice or receipt number amd Sky has not provided me with an invoice. 

@KatieG 

Use the credit agreement number without the letters as the invoice number when asked for this. You might also be able to use your Sky account number.

Your credit agreement can be found in your message centre:

https://messages.sky.com/message-centre

Samsung will send this within 45 days of the claim being validated. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by BabyVegas This message was authored by: BabyVegas Answer

hi yes i have just had the same issue - thought it was just me! I just got off the phone and they said it should be the consumer credit agreement number, mine starts with PP........

they helped me find that in my sky, my bill, then click on the new device, the PP number is in there.

now i need to try claim also so i'll come back if that didn't work and hopefully you have the answer by now to help me 🤣

This message was authored by BabyVegas This message was authored by: BabyVegas

i should add that they've definitely madeit as awkward as F! 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

This should be the link you need:

https://samsungoffers.claims/sam/chromebookgoGWP

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by BabyVegas This message was authored by: BabyVegas

Well that was murder! Frankly if it comes with the purchase it should just come automatically. Anyhoo I got there in the end so we'll wait and see.....I'll guess the original poster got there too.....

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion