Can't receive incoming calls

Runner
Post 16 of 23

Re: Can't receive incoming calls

Help I’ve got this issue and I’m out of cooling off period. Can anyone let me know how they resolved it? Thanks very much. Peter

Viewer
Post 17 of 23

Thank you so much!

I have been struggling with this issue now for weeks with no results. Finally this has worked, can’t thank you enough!

Sound Supervisor
Post 18 of 23

For everyone's info, after about 3 weeks of this problem, it sorted itself out. I still think it was a Sky network/mast issue as it was only a problem while I was at home. Hope this helped you all. 

Runner
Post 19 of 23

I have same problem , EE number tranfer to Sky & now i can't recieve calls, Very annoying, Call centre have no idea how to resolve problem, They only read what has been written on screen, They hang my phone when unable to resolve , second time i was told their is a network problem in my area, third time i was told they are sending a new Sim card. Should i switch back to my original network?  as this is my work number and i am not able to recieve calls from my customers till Monday when new sim arrive. Will not recommend Sky mobile.

Oracle
Post 20 of 23

One thing to try @Cabhit and that is to leave your Sky sim in but have it search for all available networks and then try connecting to any of them bar Sky, it should then throw up and error so then search again and try again to connect to the Sky network.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Runner
Post 21 of 23

This has been a problem for me too.  It is only my husband (vodafone from where we ported) and this morning my boss who is also voda but I assume I wouldn't know.  I have switched to 3G until I port somewhere else.  Also Sky do not support wifi calling on iphone which is a big problem for us - I don't know why I have stayed so long!

Viewer
Post 22 of 23

I have just ported my number across from O2  (which was quite stressful alone!)  and now I cannot receive calls from anyone using O2 network. This includes; my  husband, son and best friend so a real problem.

I can receive texts but when they try to call me the line just clicks off as if disconnected. This is a huge problem as I work on call and cannot be uncontactable at any time.

I have tried; removing/re-inserting sim, checking blocked numbers, do not disturb settings, re-setting phone, sim in another handset ( same issue) spent hours on this! It's as if my number was not ported across successfully?

Sky team are aware but I have not had a callback as yet, major issue for me. Does anyone from Sky monitor this forum?

Oracle
Post 23 of 23

@Lisa+needs+help wrote:

Does anyone from Sky monitor this forum?

This is a customer helps customer forum and while Sky do monitor this forum they can't fix any issues anyone posts about as they are unable to access our accounts.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.