Discussion topic: Can't connect to Mobile Network

This message was authored by Caroline53 This message was authored by: Caroline53

Can't connect to Mobile Network

I have been aboard and my phone would not connect to a Network.  I have returned to the UK and my phone still will not connect.  I've tried the setting in the help section of the Sky website and reset the Network and still not connected.  When I try to connect to Sky Network it will not register, saying this Sim does not allow connection to Sky network.  I have been using this Sim for a few years without problems.

Please help

All Replies

This message was authored by Charlotte+ewingto This message was authored by: Charlotte+ewingto

Re: Can't connect to Mobile Network

Hi. I'm in North London and I've been having "not registered to a network" problems for 2 days now. Ive tried all the troubleshooting tips but nothing and because I live alone I don't have a phone to call sky customer service on. So frustrating.
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Can't connect to Mobile Network

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Caroline53 wrote:

I have been aboard and my phone would not connect to a Network.  I have returned to the UK 

@Caroline53 

Give this a try:

Apple:
Settings > Mobile Data > SIM Applications > Change to Home

Android:
Sky Menu App or SIM toolkit > Roaming > Change to Home

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion