Discussion topic: Can’t activate SIM

This message was authored by Ewtash This message was authored by: Ewtash

Can’t activate SIM

Hi. 

I recently bought a new device and plan. Just tried to activate my SIM card, went on the website, clicked "activate sim" and got an message saying "we're still activating your sim". The thing is, I haven't even typed the activation code yet or anything? It won't let me do it. Tried chatting to the virtual assistant (what a waste of time) and nothing. Tried ringing and it's an automated voice asking lots of pointless questions and then telling me to go online for answers anyway. I'm a first time sky customer and so far it's been shocking.  Customer service is non existent, are there any actual humans working for Sky at all? 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Can’t activate SIM

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

When calling Sky (which is what you will need to do) when the bot asks you these questions say nothing as it should then direct you to an advisor.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Ewtash
Topic Author
This message was authored by Ewtash This message was authored by: Ewtash

Re: Can’t activate SIM

Hi, thanks for your reply. 

it didn't work. It kept asking me to choose an option/specify why I'm calling, and then it rang off. 

how do I speak to a human please?😩

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion