Discussion topic: Brocklehurst

This message was authored by Miss+Dawn++Brockl This message was authored by: Miss+Dawn++Brockl


I want to change my mind cause I want to keep my old phone and not sending back to you and how can I change it 


All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Brocklehurst

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more


You will need to call Sky and the free number to use is just 150.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion