Discussion topic: Bill paid twice

This message was authored by Shay-sinton This message was authored by: Shay-sinton

Bill paid twice

I manually paid my bill as I thought it may not take automatically as was my first payment, I would like a refund if possible on the 2nd payment taken of 61.13. I've been charged 61.13 x2 

All Replies

Shay-sinton
Topic Author
This message was authored by Shay-sinton This message was authored by: Shay-sinton

Re: Bill paid twice

This transaction is also pending as of now so if someone could respond within next 24 hours would be easier just to cancel it as still pending instead of refund process 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Shay-sinton wrote:

This transaction is also pending as of now 

@Shay-sinton 

Sky would only be able to arrange a refund once the extra payment is showing as a credit on your account which from your second post it's not. 

For future reference if you have a continuous payment method set up you should never need to make a manual payment. A credit will appear on your account for the amount you have overpaid. This should automatically be used to pay your next bill so on that bill date no/less money should be taken from your account. I would recommend not making manual payments unless requested to by Sky.

However, if you prefer, once your extra payment is showing as a credit contact Sky for help in getting it refunded (within the standard 3-5 working days). 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Shay-sinton
Topic Author

How will I know it's a credit to sky and what's the steps to get in touch for a refund 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Shay-sinton 

It will show as a credit or minus figure on your next bill. To contact Sky for a refund just call 150 from your Sky mobile. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Shay-sinton
Topic Author

Still on my app it says it will take 61.13 on February 22nd my 2nd payment 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Do you not see a credit on your account for the payment you made ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion