Discussion topic: BT have informed me that Sky mobiles do not display my business number.

This message was authored by Lucy771 This message was authored by: Lucy771

BT have informed me that Sky mobiles do not display my business number.

We've recently noticed a problem at my business. We have a cloud phone from BT, which should display our business number when we call people. However, it seems that sky mobiles cannot display the 'cover' (Removed) number, and the wifi number that BT provided us with is displayed (Removed). When people ring this back, it goes straight to voicemail, which means that we may be missing out on business because of this.

I spoke to BT about this this morning, and they told me that sky mobile is known to have a problem. I personally have a sky mobile account, and it was on Tuesday this week when I first noticed this happening. My receptionist was calling me, but a seemingly random number that isn't stored in my phone was coming up. 

We can't be the only business experiencing this, so I would greatly appreciate if you could look into it for me. Otherwise, we are restricting which patients can use our services.

Please help.

Moderator note: Removed phone number

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: BT have informed me that Sky mobiles do not display my business number.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Lucy771 

As you are only talking to other customers here and not Sky support as a Sky Mobile customer you will need to report this to Sky by calling them on 150.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion