Discussion topic: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

This message was authored by Rhysb123 This message was authored by: Rhysb123

Re: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

@alex2510 @Most likely as Tuesday and Wednesday are stock days 

This message was authored by KLM23092000 This message was authored by: KLM23092000

Who has ordered iPhone 16 pro max 256 in white? Just want to see who's waiting for the same, I reckon we will all roughly get them on the same day/week

This message was authored by Lisa229 This message was authored by: Lisa229

@KLM23092000 @I have ordered the IPhone 16 PM 256g in white.  I ordered on the 13th Sept at 2:20pm.  I received an email on the 19th saying delivery would be by the 4th Oct I have heard nothing else.

This message was authored by Craig3300 This message was authored by: Craig3300

After reading all these wait times I opted for the 16 pro. Within a week of ordering the phone is coming today. 

This message was authored by thomasgracie This message was authored by: thomasgracie

I ordered the iPhone 16 pro max on 23rs September and mine is out for delivery today between 1-2pm with DPD. Not sure how that compares to others.

@thomasgracie @I ordered on the 13/09 still nothing Beyond a joke 

This message was authored by KLM23092000 This message was authored by: KLM23092000

You are getting it today and ordered on the 23rd? What colour and storage did you get? 

This message was authored by thomasgracie This message was authored by: thomasgracie

Black Titanium 512gb. I don't know if it has any bearing on it but I have 4 contracts already with Sky. Don't know if that gives me any loyalty/priority.

@thomasgracie @Okay that makes more sense I'm waiting on a desert titanium 256

This message was authored by alex2510 This message was authored by: alex2510

i ordered the black titanium 256 on the 22nd and still waiting 

This message was authored by LeeAB34 This message was authored by: LeeAB34

I ordered the Pro Max White on the 18th September and spoke to someone yesterday, they have in their system around the 21st October for delivery

This message was authored by AnakinOrder66 This message was authored by: AnakinOrder66

@KLM23092000 I ordered one on the 18th but given people who ordered on the 13th and waiting I guess I have much longer to wait.. Then again Sky is doing stuff all over the place it seems.. 

This message was authored by AnakinOrder66 This message was authored by: AnakinOrder66

@LeeAB34 Ahh same as me.. thanks for sharing info.. We wait and wait lol

This message was authored by Roman4 This message was authored by: Roman4

Considering i was told on Monday id have it by the 7th of October and i know they don't work Saturdays/sunday in distribution and I've not had an update all week... ill assume I'm not going to be getting it by the 7th.... joke

It would make sense to have an IPhone status page from sky to show current wait times/deliveries/issues then everyone has the same picture. Call centre seem to give a different answer each time you call.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion