Discussion topic: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

This message was authored by JilesJerry42069 This message was authored by: JilesJerry42069

Re: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

@lauren1210 @I'm assuming they giving long times to cover themselves now 

This message was authored by lauren1210 This message was authored by: lauren1210

@JilesJerry42069 well I've wondered that myself and whether they've told some of us that preordered that the latest delivery date will be 21/10 to cover themselves 

This message was authored by Zainfarooq138 This message was authored by: Zainfarooq138

Hello everyone, I ordered mine on the 18th and signed the contract straight away. I haven't contacted Sky, but the order said the SIM and device (I ordered the iPhone 16 Pro Max, 256GB, desert titanium) are coming soon. Does anyone have any idea when I should expect it? I want to gift this to my wife on her birthday, which is on the 9th of October, and I am very concerned now about whether I will get it before then. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

This message was authored by lauren1210 This message was authored by: lauren1210

@Zainfarooq138 some of us who preordered on the 13th are still waiting for ours but that being said they've sent out several which were ordered after that date so it doesn't appear that they're being sent out in time order. We're all just customers on here however several of us have contacted Sky ourselves and essentially been told to wait it out and you will get an email the day before it is delivered. 

This message was authored by Zainfarooq138 This message was authored by: Zainfarooq138

Thanks, @lauren1210, for the quik reply, fingers crossed

Has anyone else who booked after the 16th or on the 18th gotten the phone so far or received any updates from Sky about when they should expect it? Thanks.

This message was authored by jagb This message was authored by: jagb

@Zainfarooq138   i ordered on the 16th and haven't heard anything :') praying i get some kind of update today 

This message was authored by Connor003 This message was authored by: Connor003

iPhone 16 pro max

Hi was just wondering if some 1 can tell how long it takes for new iPhone 16 pro max to get delivered as it was a gift for a birthday and it says been back ordered ?

This message was authored by Rhysb123 This message was authored by: Rhysb123

Just in from work 5:50 am still nothing hopefully by the time I wake up I've got some sort of alert wishing The rest of you the best

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: iPhone 16 pro max

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Connor003 

On back order means there is currently no stock to allocate to your order.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

There's normally a lot of dispatch on a wednesday - going from last week that was the main day the phones were sent. Also Moll, said last night that the majority of stock is sent out by Apple on a Wednesday to providers so hopefully we hear something. 

I don't think I have much more patience to wait another week🤣

@champagneslay @We can only hope I can't deal with this waiting now 

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

@Rhysb123 @it's hell but fingers crossed today

@champagneslay @Fingers crossed indeed I'm slowly going insane waiting I'm inpatient as it 😂😂

also best of luck to whoever's supposed to receive theirs today can't remember who exactly 

This message was authored by jagb This message was authored by: jagb

@champagneslay  you and me both, mate😂 praying for an update today 

This message was authored by Hollylouisee21 This message was authored by: Hollylouisee21

Hi does anyone know if sky / dpd take out of date id basically ive ordered 2 iPhone 16 pro maxes theres no sign of delivery yet , i ordered 14th of September, but basically my id has got a crack in it all the way up in the middle ? And im not sure they will accept that and I only have an out of date passport with the right address on , unfortunately no one in my house hold as the same last name either , 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion