Discussion topic: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

This message was authored by Gem24x This message was authored by: Gem24x

Re: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

image.jpg

This is what I have just been told, apparently it also depends on the address of delivery

This message was authored by Peej1 This message was authored by: Peej1

@nicoles1999 I've ordered the pro! And I'm still not getting it 😑

This message was authored by catterbury This message was authored by: catterbury

We'll it's been fun you guys, fingers crossed you get your phones soon. I'm off to play with mine 🙂

IMG_8004.jpeg

IMG_8005.jpeg

This message was authored by Suze181 This message was authored by: Suze181

I ordered my 16PM desert Ti about 2pm on release day but it took them until 9:57pm to send me my confirmation. I'm in the same boat as most people by the sounds of it. Email said on 20th but then received text about 4pm yesterday saying by 4th Oct. Hopefully doesn't take that long but don't get why when people ordered around the same time as me it took them nearly 8 hours to send the order confirmation through. 

This message was authored by Kelsingra This message was authored by: Kelsingra

Posted by a Sky employee

Hey @rachelxo 

Welcome to the Community Forum!

I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with the contact centre. You can make a formal complaint about it following any of the options here: 
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/how-to-make-a-complaint

Fanni

Community ModeratorTeam Black

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Suze181 

Wjen did you sign the credit agreement?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

@caesarome there and then at 2pm

This message was authored by Eli2 This message was authored by: Eli2

@caesarome do you recommend giving them a ring to speed up the service. I got the same text as you but haven't had chance to ring them

This message was authored by DantheSwan This message was authored by: DantheSwan

I ordered the Pro Max and was clearly told it would be sent on 27th, had text this morning saying that it's now Oct 4th

This is misleading sales tactics and I'm not happy at all

This is terrible, disengenous selling technique I'm almost certain is illegal

This message was authored by rachelxo This message was authored by: rachelxo

I haven't received anything since I ordered no emails texts or anything, am I the only one? or have you all had some kind of update?

This message was authored by Eli2 This message was authored by: Eli2

I received a text saying this: "Hi. We expect your iPhone 16 Pro Max to be delivered by 27 September 2024. We'll email you a day before it's delivered. Thanks for your patience."

@rachelxo @I've had a text last night delaying it but if you log in to your sky account and go to messages you should have docs in there. I've got my order confirmations, a few other bits from the order then the message in there delaying it as well. 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Eli2 wrote:

@caesarome do you recommend giving them a ring to speed up the service. I got the same text as you but haven't had chance to ring them

I think you have tagged me in error but personally Inwoyldntbring them as I don't think they will be able to tell you anything that you don't already know. As happens every year with these new iPhones everyone will get them and some will quicker than others.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Chloe74 This message was authored by: Chloe74

Do this phones come with Apple intelligence or is that false advertising?

This message was authored by Sheepie_1985 This message was authored by: Sheepie_1985

Joining in on the feeling of being a bit mis-sold here by Sky, ordered the phone as a new Sky Mobile user last week with the impression it would be delivered today because that's what the website advertised. Felt a bit concerned at the lack of a dispatch email yesterday and noticed my order email says "From the 20th..." and started to fear the worst. Currently in limbo as I've already put a request to cancel my contract with my old provider and have the PAC code ready too, and no one can tell me when I'll actually get the phone I've ordered.

Pretty disappointed in Sky and the poor customer service going on, it seems after reading through this thread that I'm not the only one who feels mis-sold here, but my arms are tied in what I can do. Just have to wait it seems. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion