Discussion topic: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

Re: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

@Hannahannx  which colour did you preorder? z 

This message was authored by Georgina95 This message was authored by: Georgina95

I got the pro 256 in desert titanium and DPD says they have my parcel and it's on the way to my local depot. Still in progress on the sky app but I can track it

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

What time did you order and when?

This message was authored by ClaireL3 This message was authored by: ClaireL3

I ordered on the 13th of Sept at about 13.20 pm. 

This message was authored by Mark8t6 This message was authored by: Mark8t6

@ClaireL3 what colour? Size?

@ClaireL3 @That's interesting! i was around the same and ive had nothing. Im getting so inpatient!! Keep us posted please 🙂 

This message was authored by rachelxo This message was authored by: rachelxo

I'm so impatient too, it makes me irritated 😂 I hope it does get shipped for me during the night like the lady said to me but prob won't happen cause they say anything at this point 

This message was authored by Opcelo This message was authored by: Opcelo

I've ordered the IPhone 16 Pro 128gb, ordered it on the 18th around 10am on the phone received an email saying it should arrive from the 20th still not received anything via DPD or sky app, just a question I have the DPD app but how does it go through to the tracking does it go via the address ?

This message was authored by ClaireL3 This message was authored by: ClaireL3

Of course I will 😊 I'm really disappointed. I was quite excited to have the new phone after a rubbish week in work 😭😭

Feel exactly the same😂

I'm not sure, I normally have to click via an email

This message was authored by Mark8t6 This message was authored by: Mark8t6

If any email states 'From' your chance of receiving it tomorrow are very slim. Mine was 'from' last year and I received it 7 days later.

This message was authored by Laurenammy This message was authored by: Laurenammy

I'm the same, when I ordered it on the phone I got told it would come Friday 20th but have heard nothing since so unsure if it will come tomorrow now 

This message was authored by Jess_Sansom This message was authored by: Jess_Sansom

If you read thew news articles.... apple annouced a few days ago they are delaying 16 pro max's till first week of october. It's odd as some people in here ar expecting delivery tomorrow with confirmed DPD notifications so it just doesnt add up. 

@Jess_Sansom @where does it say this on apple? can you add a link please 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion