Discussion topic: Adding 3 additional sims for family members

This message was authored by ClareKealy This message was authored by: ClareKealy

Adding 3 additional sims for family members

So i have a Sky Mobile account and have had this for nearly 2 years. I use my EE sim in my iphone 13 Pro Max that I purchased through Sky Mobile because I've got a really good deal with EE.

Under my EE account I have three additional sims for my daughter, my Mum and my Dad. 

I have looked at my Sky VIP deals today and I can get three sims for half the prive I am paying on EE. I have tried adding the sims I want and there seems some issues. 1. The price is different when I select the sim - its £10 instead of £8 on Sky VIP even though i click the deal from Sky VIP. 2. It asks for all my contact details which is fine as I am happy for them to be under my account but it's asking for a phone number. Do I put my phone number in or do I put my daughters & parents everytime?

I guess I need to know whether the price will change to the deal once I check out and also whose phone number do I put in? As I said I use a sky mobile service but with my EE sim and I don't want to transfer my number across as I have a really good deal with EE. It's just my daughters and parents plans would be cheaper on sky than on EE.

Any advice I would be grateful. 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Adding 3 additional sims for family members

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It might be the VIP price is for new customers to Sky Mobile so it might be worth calling Sky on 150 to see what they say and if they can apply this offer for you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion