Discussion topic: sky go app not available on Mac OS sonoma 14.5

This message was authored by Npatmore This message was authored by: Npatmore

sky go app not available on Mac OS sonoma 14.5

I have recently purchased a brand new 2024 Mac book air (M3) through sky themselves which has Mac OS Sonoma 14.5 installed, when I search for the sky go app in the app store it is nowhere to be seen, when i search for the sky go download on the sky website it allows me to download the sky go downloader application, however when I try to run the downloader it gets to around 80% and stops and just disappears. I managed to find the app on the app store via an external link and it states the app is not compatible with this device. How have sky not updated this? I can't beleive that they do not support the latest devices, that is absolutely ridiculous! Anyone know if or when they will fix this?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: sky go app not available on Mac OS sonoma 14.5

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Npatmore 

Give this a try:

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Go/unable-to-download-Sky-Go-app-to-new-MacBook-Pro/m-p/4691789/hig...

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by peterk00 This message was authored by: peterk00

No option to open anything with Rosetta so that fix doesn't work. All I can do is download the installer which then loads and says it's downloading the app but the app is never downloaded. Sky can you please sory this out! This is a brand new laptop and shouldn't be happening!

Npatmore
Topic Author
This message was authored by Npatmore This message was authored by: Npatmore

I have the exact same issue, how is this a thing! It's outrageous from sky!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion