Discussion topic: Where have all the channels gone on Sky go when switching to Skystream

This message was authored by Martin+Abbott This message was authored by: Martin+Abbott

Where have all the channels gone on Sky go when switching to Skystream

We moved to Skystream and a large number of channels have disappeared from Skygo. Food Networks, all BBC content, all +1 channels, that used to be there when I used my iPad at home.  Is there a solution to this issue?

Best Answers
This message was authored by trevforum This message was authored by: trevforum Answer

Re: Where have all the channels gone on Sky go when switching to Skystream

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Martin+Abbott wrote:

We moved to Skystream and a large number of channels have disappeared from Skygo. Food Networks, all BBC content, all +1 channels, that used to be there when I used my iPad at home.  Is there a solution to this issue?

I assume you moved from Sky Q?  Sky Go would link to your Sky Q box and mirror all the channels.  With Sky Stream you only get the basic Sky Go setup.

——————————————————-
Sky Stream, Sky Glass, Panasonic DX902, Pioneer LX-901 7.1.4

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@Martin+Abbott  If you have Glass/Stream then the channels on Sky Go should match your subs, however there are no +1 channels on Glass and all BBC channel are meant to to be accessed via iplayer, not Sky Go.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by trevforum This message was authored by: trevforum Answer

@Martin+Abbott wrote:

I assume you moved from Sky Q?  Sky Go would link to your Sky Q box and mirror all the channels.  With Sky Stream you only get the basic Sky Go setup.

——————————————————-
Sky Stream, Sky Glass, Panasonic DX902, Pioneer LX-901 7.1.4

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion