Discussion topic: Sky go downloads play ok on iPhone but lose sound when playing back after pausing the programme

This message was authored by nathcha This message was authored by: nathcha

Sky go downloads play ok on iPhone but lose sound when playing back after pausing the programme

Anyone else having sound issues with sky go on their iPhone.? I'm watching my downloads but sometimes have to pause the show and watch later. When I resume there is no sound on playback and it affects all downloads that I try to watch, the only solution I have found is to restart my phone to get the sound back and have tried all settings in the sky go app.

Best Answers
nathcha
Topic Author
This message was authored by nathcha This message was authored by: nathcha Answer

Re: Sky go downloads play ok on iPhone but lose sound when playing back after pausing the programme

Found out what was happening......sound was turned down on my iPhone control centre screen. Using the volume buttons didn't work but the volume slider did. Don't know why it should adjust the Sky Go volume after pausing though.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

nathcha
Topic Author
This message was authored by nathcha This message was authored by: nathcha Answer

Re: Sky go downloads play ok on iPhone but lose sound when playing back after pausing the programme

Found out what was happening......sound was turned down on my iPhone control centre screen. Using the volume buttons didn't work but the volume slider did. Don't know why it should adjust the Sky Go volume after pausing though.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion