Discussion topic: Sky go can’t view my recording from sky q box

This message was authored by maxandrosie This message was authored by: maxandrosie

Sky go can’t view my recording from sky q box

Got a new sky q box and since then unable to view recordings on my iPad via sky go. Unloaded and reloaded  app , reconnect sky q box , called sky and still no joy . All I keep getting is registering device please try again later . It's been 3 weeks and no fix , sky don't care 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky go can’t view my recording from sky q box

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Do you still have multiscreen on your account ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
maxandrosie
Topic Author
This message was authored by maxandrosie This message was authored by: maxandrosie

Yes I have sky q and mini box . Always had a multiple subscription for 16 years . Only stopped working connecting to sky q box since new box was replaced 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@maxandrosie 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you sometime tomorrow morning regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear tomorrow you will have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.
This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to @maxandrosie to chat.

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Update:

Spoke with @maxandrosie and resolved issue, thanks again for the escalation have a great evening 🙂

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion