Discussion topic: Sky Go will not play Formula 1 Sky Q recordings

This message was authored by Millsyboon This message was authored by: Millsyboon

Sky Go will not play Formula 1 Sky Q recordings

Hi

For some reason I cannot play recordings of F1 using Sky Go on my laptop or iphone, it used to work last season. I can play Sky F1 live and I can play any other recorded programme, has somethign changed with the programme licencing that is preventign this?

Thanks

Richard

All Replies

This message was authored by cousinDave This message was authored by: cousinDave

Re: Sky Go will not play Formula 1 Sky Q recordings

Sky Go isn't working for me to watch the qualifying live either. Just ge t a message saying "Live Saudi Arabian F1 GP Quali is currently unavailable, please try again later"

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@cousinDave 

I think the OP can watch live tv where you can't so what device is the Sky Go app installed on ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by cousinDave This message was authored by: cousinDave

Its on an Android phone. I've tried viewing a live football match and that worked ok.

Can you try installing the Sky Sports app as you can watch the live sports channels via this so see if the F1 channel works for you when viewing it via this instead of the Sky Go app.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

@caesarome 

I wasn't aware of this app, but yes this works. Thanks for your help.

@cousinDave 

Good stuff.

Millsyboon
Topic Author
This message was authored by Millsyboon This message was authored by: Millsyboon

Mine is working now, why does the app list UHD content that you cannot play through SkyGo? HD content is working, just means having to record 2 versions of every race and qualifying.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion