Discussion topic: Sky Go telling me to upgrade my subscription - already subscribed!

This message was authored by Gravers196 This message was authored by: Gravers196

Sky Go telling me to upgrade my subscription - already subscribed!

All I'm trying to do is watch the football.  Have done so hundreds of times in the past.  I spend thousands on Sky Sports and it just keeps telling me to upgrade.  On My Sky - there's my full subscription!
SOOOO annoying!!!  And the chatbot absoutely sucks!  AND no customer support open! 😖

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky Go telling me to upgrade my subscription - already subscribed!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you can't get through to Sky all we can do as fellow customers on here is to alert their messaging team for you who in turn will get in contact but not until tomorrow morning so let us know if you would like them alerted ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Gravers196
Topic Author
This message was authored by Gravers196 This message was authored by: Gravers196

Yes please, if someone can call me that'd be great.  It's not that I can't get through, it's that there's nobody there to get through to!

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

They won't call you, the sky messaging team, as the name implies, will start a private messaging chat with you.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Gravers196 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you sometime tomorrow morning regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear tomorrow you will have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.
This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to @Gravers196.

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

We are still looking to help you @Gravers196. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion